Lemon water provides the body with a variety of vitamins, minerals and nutrients. This drink can also boost your energy, prevent dehydration, eliminate any toxins from your body, etc.
If you mix some turmeric with lemon water, you will actually create a miracle beverage with endless health benefits. In fact, lemon-turmeric water provides your body with lots of energy and rejuvenates your body tissues and cells.
Moreover, turmeric is one of the most powerful nutritious spices on this planet. There is a great number of scientific evidence suggesting that the spice offers exceptional healing properties. It has been scientifically proven that turmeric is a natural cure that has beneficial effects on the treatment of nearly 160 health issues. Additionally, the spice can help in the treatment of conditions resistant to conventional therapies. What’s more important, the spice acts as an effective anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antioxidant agent, so that it can fight free radicals. Unlike commercial, synthetic drugs, turmeric does not trigger any side-effects.
Also, turmeric is an Indian culinary spice that has been used since ancient times. It has been long used as a marvelous natural remedy to enhance overall health. Despite its therapeutic effects, it also provides a specific aroma and flavor. So, it can improve the health benefits of lemon water as well as it can be an excellent addition to this beverage.
Namely, the consumption of lukewarm lemon water improves digestion and cleanses the liver. Therefore, if you add some turmeric to it, you will greatly improve the effectiveness of this beverage. By consuming this beverage every morning, you will actually restore your overall health and well-being. Plus, it can also speed up the process of losing weight.
Here Is Why You Should Start Drinking This Beverage Each Morning:
- Turmeric enhances the body’s ability to process ingested sugars. Hence, it prevents high spikes in blood sugar levels.
- It stimulates bile flow, thus helping the body break down dietary fat right after consumption. In this way, it also helps digestion.
- It cures chronic constipation, pushes the toxins out from your body and helps in weight loss.
- It helps in the treatment of age-related brain disorders, including dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, due to its potent anti-inflammatory effects.
- It acts as an amazing energy booster.
- It supports good liver function and enhances the body’s ability to break down toxins.
- It boosts the immune system, prevents and treats coughs and common colds thanks to its incredible antimicrobial properties.
- It reduces the symptoms of depression.
- It helps in treating many cancer types since it could stop cancer cell growth.
Lemon-Turmeric Healing Beverage Recipe
- A cup of warm water
- Freshly squeezed juice from half a lemon
- A quarter or half a teaspoon of turmeric
- A pinch of black pepper
- A teaspoon of raw, organic honey (if desired)
First of all, heat the water and then add the other ingredients in it. At least, stir it well. Make sure you stir the beverage constantly while consuming it, because the turmeric will fall down at the bottom.
For optimal results, you should drink the beverage while still warm each morning!
- Brandon, Britt. ”Turmeric for Health: 100 Amazing and Unexpected Uses for Turmeric”;
- Végant, Alexandra. ”The Lemon Book – Natural Recipes and Preparations”;