The combination of apple cider vinegar and baking soda has long been used in the treatment of numerous ailments. Although this remedy is made of inexpensive and simple ingredients, it provides various health benefits. Not only you can use this mixture to wash your hair or clean your house, but you can also use it to keep optimal body weight and prevent almost any health problem.
The Benefits of Baking Soda:
You may think of baking soda as an ingredient used for cooking, but it also has many medicinal properties. It can alleviate heartburn, relieve digestive problems such as gas and bloating, reduce stomach pain, decrease the duration and severity of cold and flu, alleviate sore throats and coughs, lower fatigue and muscle pain, and fight urinary tract infections.
That’s not all, baking soda can also keep optimal pH balance, neutralize acids, destroy parasites and fungi, relieve gout symptoms, improve kidney health, and more.
The Benefits of ACV:
While apple cider vinegar is an excellent addition to homemade salad dressing, pickles, and marinades, but it also has a number of therapeutic effects.
As a natural remedy, ACV is known to treat everything from Candida to diabetes.
This type of vinegar has incredible nutritional profile, thus providing your body with various essential nutrients. Namely, it is packed with enzymes, vitamins B and A, fatty acids, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, zinc, sulfur, silica, and iron.
Here are the health benefits of ACV:
- ACV can lower uric acid, triglycerides, and LDL cholesterol levels.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the vinegar can help decrease gum inflammation. You may want to use it as a mouthwash before having a meal.
- The high amount of vitamin A present in the vinegar can reduce your risk of ocular dryness.
- It alleviates sore throats and coughs.
- As a result of its high content of sulfur, ACV can help remove toxins. Moreover, it stimulates your liver to metabolize fats.
- It can prevent tartar, cavities, and gingivitis, thus enhancing your oral health.
- The potent diuretic properties of the vinegar can help remove the excess fluid from your body.
- It provides instant gastric hyperacidity relief, and helps prevent and treat gastric ulcers.
- ACV can promote weight loss by boosting your metabolism and removing excess fat from your body.
- The vinegar can enhance the condition of your hair and skin.
- The enzymes found in the vinegar can enhance digestion. Moreover, it can also relieve flatulence, bloating, and gastric acidity.
- It can enhance your gut health and prevent constipation.
- ACV can clean your urinary tract and keep your uric acid at normal levels, thus reducing your likelihood of kidney and urinary tract infections.
- It removes mucus and fights sinus infections and colds.
- It prevents muscle cramps thanks to its fantastic mineral content.
- ACV can prevent the formation of kidney stones.
Baking Soda and ACV Remedy
- A pinch of baking soda
- A tbsp. of raw, organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar
- A glass of warm water
Simply mix all the ingredient together.
Take 1-3 glasses of this beverage every day. You should consume it on an empty stomach, about an hour before your meals for maximum benefits.
In order to detoxify your body, take the remedy an hour before each meal, 3 times a day. However, to keep your body clean, you should consume a glass on an empty stomach, an hour before your breakfast.
- Brandon, Britt. ”Apple Cider Vinegar for Health: 100 Amazing and Unexpected Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar”;
- Azzaro, Aubrey. ”Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits – 28 Secret Remedies, Detox Recipes, and Health and Beauty Benefits for Apple Cider Vinegar”;
- Lansky, Vicki. ”Baking Soda: Over 500 Fabulous, Fun, and Frugal Uses You’ve Probably Never Thought Of”;