As you probably know, high blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels can increase your risk of many serious conditions.
But, here is an ancient Amish natural cure that offers immuno-enhancing properties. So, it can significantly boost your immune system, normalize your blood pressure and cholesterol as well as prevent the development of various ailments.
This natural remedy can regulate blood pressure and cholesterol levels:
- 1 piece of ginger root (grated)
- 1 grated garlic clove
- 1 tsp. of raw, organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. of raw, organic honey
All you need to do is combine all the ingredients and store the resulted mixture in the fridge for 5 days.
After 5 days of keeping the remedy in the fridge, you should start taking it. Namely, take it before your breakfast and lunch. However, make sure you do not take it more than 3 times on a daily basis.
Believe it or not, after several days, your blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels will be greatly reduced.
- Vukovic, Laurel. ”1001 Natural Remedies”;
- Carroll, David. ”Controlling High Blood Pressure the Natural Way: Don’t Let the “Silent Killer” Win”;