Have you ever heard of “Fat Flush Water Recipe?” It is important to understand that water is not a type of magic diet supplement. Your body requires enough water on a daily basis to cleanse itself of toxins and waste materials and keep you hydrated.
In fact, fat deposits that form on your body can be hard to break down and remove. However, following a healthy balanced diet rich in nutrients, drinking plenty of water and getting regular exercise can be an excellent method to solve this problem.
Namely, fat is broken down when your body utilizes its fat deposits to create energy and eliminates the triglycerides found in your fat cells. They are broken down into glycerols and fatty acids that are absorbed into your internal organs and muscle tissue. Then, they are broken down further via many different chemical processes. In case the products left over from all these chemical processes aren’t utilized by your body as energy, then they act as waste products and should be eliminated properly.
Drink Plenty of Water Daily Because It Helps Your Body Burn Fat
Water helps eliminate these waste products from your body. The water you consume filters out the leftover waste materials from the fat breakdown. Next, it transports the waste to your bladder, which removes it from your body through urine.
As a result of this, you should consume plenty of water on a daily basis to keep you hydrated and speed up the breakdown and removal of fat cells. While many different sources note that you should drink about 8 glasses of water daily, the amount of water you should consume daily can greatly vary depending on your body weight, physical activity, and climate.
You should consume water consistently throughout the day. That’s not all, you should replace fruit juices, soda and other sugary beverages with pure water because these beverages can dehydrate your body even more. Your low energy and headaches may indicate that you experience mild dehydration. So, it is recommended to consume plenty of water on a daily basis.
The Fat Flush Water Recipe
Things You Will Need:
- 64 ounces or 2 liters of purified water
- 4 leaves of spearmint or peppermint
- Half a sliced grapefruit
- One sliced cucumber
- One sectioned tangerine
- Ice made from purified water (if desired)
Simply mix all the ingredients in a pitcher before bedtime and consume the beverage throughout the next day. You should use organic produce in this recipe for maximum benefits. In case you cannot find organic produce, make sure you thoroughly wash your non-organic produce to avoid pesticides and other toxic chemicals.
Health Benefits of the Ingredients:
– Mint leaves help boost your digestion.
– Cucumber can help keep you feel full. It also serves as a natural diuretic, thus preventing or fighting water retention and bloating.
– Tangerine is an excellent source of vitamin C. It also helps elevate your sensitivity to insulin and keep your blood sugar levels under control. It also helps stimulate your genes to burn fat.
– Grapefruit helps boost your metabolic energy and stimulate your body to burn more fat.
Note: Consuming water alone or even this beverage will not burn fat on its own. It is actually a fat flush, which means that you will still need to follow a healthy balanced diet and get regular exercise in order to break down and eliminate fat.
Keep in mind that a healthy balanced diet is low in processed foods, white sugar, white flour, soda, and high in organic whole foods.
- Roberts, Pamela. ˮHealthy & Hydrated: The Key to Vibrant Aging; Inside and Outˮ;
- Murray, Hailey. ˮDelicious Detox Drinks: 101 Infused Water Recipesˮ;