In case you experience chronic fatigue, low energy, dry and pale skin, and dark circles under the eyes, then your body may be overloaded with toxins. It can actually weaken your immune system, thus increasing your risk of various infections, viruses, flu, and many other diseases.
So, the first thing you should do is cleanse and detoxify your body naturally. The natural body detoxification can help you energize your body as well as restore its vitality.
In this article, we are going to present you a weekend detoxification plan that offers a wide array of health benefits. Specifically, it can help you cleanse and detoxify your liver, kidneys, lymph, lungs, and intestines.
You should practice this total body cleanse 2 times a year for best results.
It is also advisable to exercise on a regular basis, or simply walk, run, or swim. Also, you should consume birch, nettle, and dandelion tea for better effects.
2-Day Total Body Cleanse
After waking up in the morning, you should consume 250 ml lukewarm water on an empty stomach.
– Breakfast: 1 cup of oat flakes; 200 ml almond milk or diet yogurt; warm water; 1 spoonful of linseed; half a cup of fresh blueberries; and 250 ml green tea or Greek yogurt.
– Lunch: a slice of melon; 250 ml. water; a small banana; 2 cups of salad made of arugula, green, tomato; 250 grilled hake; Swiss chard, olive oil and potato.
– Snack: 180 ml yogurt; ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds; 1 apple; and 250ml. water.
– Dinner: green smoothie made of apple, banana, celery, and spinach; 2 cups of salad with added some lemon juice and olive oil; half a cup of steamed veggies, such as broccoli and spinach; and 250 ml anise tea or water.
– Breakfast: 200 ml diet yogurt or almond milk; 1 spoonful of linseed; 1 cup of oat flakes, green tea, and 1 pear.
– Snack: A grapefruit.
– Lunch: 250 ml water; 150g pickles; 200g grilled chicken; and veggie soup made of potato, beans, celery, carrot, pepper, and onion.
– Dinner: a salad made of carrots, beets and some lemon juice; green smoothie made of berries, almonds, banana, cucumber, kale, and spinach; and nettle tea.
- Marsden, Kathryn. ”The Food Combining 2-Day Detox Diet”;
- Gilmore, Megan. ”Everyday Detox: 100 Easy Recipes to Remove Toxins, Promote Gut Health, and Lose Weight Naturally”;