Nothing is more relaxing than a warm detox bath that can also detoxify your body.
Namely, detoxification is your body’s natural way of eliminating and metabolizing toxins and other harmful chemicals. It is actually a process your body does completely naturally. But, the capacity of your body’s detoxification process is not infinite.
A detox bath is among the simplest and most effective methods you can do to improve your body’s natural detoxification system. Detox baths can eliminate toxins from your body very effectively, relax your mind, as well as provide extra support to many other systems of your body.
Here Is Why You Should Take a Detox Bath:
Nowadays, your body is exposed to more toxins than ever. In addition, toxins are poisonous substances, which can have a negative impact on your health. You expose yourself to toxins every day, from sources such as pesticides, processed foods, water, pollution, and more.
In fact, even if you make a great effort to eat a healthy diet and follow a healthy lifestyle, which include use of non-toxic cleaning, personal care and beauty products, pure water, regular exercise, organic foods, you are still exposed to various environmental toxins. These environmental toxins include factories, air, water, soil, plastics, cars, and more. Unluckily, you cannot control these factors. But, you should try to minimize your exposure to all these toxins and detoxify your body from time to time.
When you do not flush out these toxins, then it is reflected in your overall health and the way you feel all day long. Are you familiar with the fact that toxins can contribute to harm, irritation, and destruction in your body if you do not get rid of them? If you do not improve your body’s natural detoxification system through a healthy diet, plenty of pure water, exercise, and detox baths, you can experience low energy, fatigue, dark circles under your eyes, depression, gout, arthritis, skin conditions like acne, eczema, and more. That’s not all, it can also increase your risk of many illnesses and chronic conditions.
Keep in mind the more toxins you are exposed to, the harder your body should work to get rid of them.
Here Is How to Prepare an Amazing Detox Bath:
- 10 drops of therapeutic grade essential oil
- Half a cup of baking soda
- A handful of Epsom salt
Chose any of the following essential oils:
- Rosemary and Chamomile essential oils (provide headache relief)
- Cedarwood essential oil – (helps fight depression)
- Peppermint essential oil – (reduces fatigue and boosts energy)
- Grapefruit essential oil – (improves your mood)
- Lavender essential oil – (relaxes and calms your mind and body)
- Draw your hot bath and add all the ingredients at the same time.
- Next, soak and relax for about 20 minutes. Allow your body to detox, sweat, and absorb all the nutrients.
- Finally, rinse off with cool water.
- Also, you should consume lots of pure water after, during and before this detox bath for best results.
- Merrell, Woodson. ˮThe Detox Prescriptionˮ;
- Fife, Bruce. ”The Detox Book: How to Detoxify Your Body to Improve Your Health, Stop Disease, and Reverse Aging”;