The beverage presented below is actually one of the most useful natural drinks you can consume. Namely, the consumption of this beverage can improve your metabolism, and increase your body’s ability to burn belly fat. It can also detoxify your body, especially your colon.
In addition, the colon cleanse practice has been used for thousands of years to support digestive health, improve the body’s natural detoxification processes, and enhance the overall life quality. This practice includes flushing out the accumulated waste from the colon. The regular consumption of processed foods can cause your body to become sluggish and interfere with its optimal function. It leads to excess toxin accumulation in your colon. That’s not all, excess toxins can build up in your colon as a result of the food you consume, the air you breathe, the water you drink, and the lifestyle you lead.
The most common signs of an unhealthy colon include intestinal discomfort, gas, bloating, constipation, excess weight gain, poor digestion, fatigue, low energy, and feeling weighed down after having a meal.
It is important to know that the colon detoxification is necessary, for example, before certain medical procedure, such as a colonoscopy.
But, you should do a colon cleanse to remove any excess toxins form your colon as well as encourage your body to burn more fat.
Keep in mind that a clean and healthy colon can increase your body’s ability to absorb all the vitamins and nutrients it needs and get rid of toxins properly.
The consumption of this detox beverage can boost your energy, promote healthy bowel movements, reduce bloating and gas, and flatten your belly.
Specifically, parsley is one of the main ingredients in this detox drink. It is an herb that offers numerous health benefits, including:
- Works as fantastic natural diuretic and removes the excess water from your body
- Prevents fluid retention
- Abounds in powerful antioxidant flavonoids such as volatile oils
- Has strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps prevent or fight kidney and bladder infections
- Purifies your blood
- Helps fight uric acid
- Relieves anxiety and stress
- Removes bad breath (simply chew a few parsley leaves)
- Helps inhibit tumor and cancer growth
DIY Detox Beverage Recipe
- 500 ml. of pure water
- A handful of fresh parsley
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 tsp. of raw, organic, and unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. of freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon powder or 1 cinnamon stick
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a homogenous mixture.
Consume the beverage before bedtime on a regular basis.
You will be amazed by the results!
- Merrell, Woodson. ˮThe Detox Prescriptionˮ;
- Lipski, Elizabeth. ”Digestive Wellness”;
- Krohn, Jacqueline. Taylor, Frances. ”Natural Detoxification”;