Blackheads are a common skin problem that occurs when your pores become clogged with dead skin cells and excess sebum, i.e., the oil produced by your sebaceous glands, which keeps your skin supple.
In other words, blackheads are an oxidized combination of dead skin cells and oil that are sitting in your pores. They oxidize as well as turn black because of the exposure to air. Keep in mind that scrubbing your skin obsessively isn’t the best way to get rid of blackheads since it will only dry out your skin. This will cause more oil to be produced to make up for everything you stripped away.
Fortunately, you can get rid of blackheads by cleaning your pores adequately.
In addition, here is how to prepare your own natural pore-cleansing strips.
Homemade Pore-Cleansing Strips
Things You Will Need:
– Two-Ply Tissue Paper
You should use two-ply tissue paper to make your own pore-cleansing strip. It is a resilient, durable and inexpensive ingredient.
Eggs are packed with protein and many other essential nutrients. Not only will you benefit from consuming eggs, but you can also apply them topically to provide your skin with a wide array of nutrients.
In fact, your skin requires a variety of nutrients and vitamins to look great and do its job properly.
Perhaps vitamin E is the vitamin that plays a key role in keeping your skin healthy. Eggs are abundant in this vitamin, which makes them an excellent addition to many natural skin care products.
That’s not all, they can easily seep into your pores, thus helping loosen grease, germs and dirt found in your skin. It is important to know that you can prepare this homemade mask by using only organic egg whites.
Here Is How to Eliminate Blackheads and Get Flawless Skin Naturally with These Homemade Pore-Cleansing Strips:
The preparation of homemade pore-cleansing strips is very easy. Plus, these homemade pore-cleansing strips are extremely effective at cleansing your pores and getting rid of blackheads.
- Find 1 small to mid-sized bowl. This bowl should be thoroughly cleaned to prevent contaminating your skin.
- Afterwards, take about 4 organic eggs and then crack each egg in tow. Do not forget to strain out the whites of the eggs.
- Next, shred the two-ply tissue paper into several strips (about 7 inches).
- Then, dip a strip at a time into the egg whites. Allow it to soak in the egg whites. Moreover, you should place the strip onto the affected area.
- Leave the strip to act as well as dry for about ten-twenty minutes. Once it has dried, you should use your fingers to peel the strip off.
The good news is that these homemade pore-cleansing strips are suitable for all types of skin since they are free of adhesives and chemicals.
- Buck, Shannon. ˮ200 Tips, Techniques, and Recipes for Natural Beautyˮ;
- Gaeddert, Andrew. ˮHealing Skin Disorders: Natural Treatments for Dermatological Conditionsˮ;