The kidneys are responsible for filtering the blood. In addition, the blood in the human body passes through these body organs a few times daily. They also play an important role in removing toxins and waste, regulating the body’s fluid balance, as well as the balance of electrolytes.
The main function of the liver is to filter the blood from the digestive tract, before transferring it to the other body parts. What’s more, it is also responsible for detoxifying any toxins and chemicals and metabolizing drugs.
However, these 2 body organs can be overloaded with toxins and therefore they should be cleansed or detoxified.
Here is a potent natural remedy, which can help in the treatment of any kidney or liver problems. It is an herb that is commonly found in almost every kitchen. Namely, we are talking about cilantro. This herb has pleasant aroma, so that it is added to various dishes. That’s not all, it also has incredible medicinal properties, which are beneficial for treating a wide array of diseases.
Cilantro is abundant in essential oils that have an ability to enhance the digestive system. Also, it is a great source of minerals and vitamins, like vitamin C, B, K, and E. The herb can also neutralize the acidity of many acid-forming foods and prevent the development of a number of conditions.
Here Are the Most Important Therapeutic Effects of Cilantro:
- Acts as a potent diuretic;
- Supports good liver function;
- Help in the treatment of renal problems, like kidney stones;
- Helps cure many digestive issues, including constipation and diarrhea;
- Boosts digestion;
- Removes the excess fat from the body;
- Heals mouth ulcers;
- Keeps optimal blood sugar levels;
- Prevents the development of conjunctivitis.
To sum up, cilantro is a fantastic herb with a wide range of health benefits. So, consider adding it in your daily diet.
- Dobbins, Lee. ”Healing Herbs & Spices : Health Benefits of Popular Herbs & Spices Plus Over 70 Recipes To Use Them In”;
- Doland, Gwyneth. ”Cilantro Secrets”;