We all know that garlic, honey and apple cider vinegar are one of the most powerful health-promoting ingredients found in every kitchen. Additionally, the combination of these 3 ingredients offers extraordinary healing properties for a wide array of conditions.
That’s not all, there are also many health professionals claiming that this all-natural formula is far superior alternative than penicillin. They also point out that it can strengthen the immune system, and regulate cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Also, this natural cure can be used in the treatment of various infections, common colds, joint pain, arthritis, and gout.
Furthermore, it is actually a natural and safe remedy that can improve your overall health and well-being. Also, it is easy to make since it includes only 3 ingredients. You probably have them in your kitchen, so why not give it try?
- 1 cup of raw, organic honey
- 1 cup of raw, organic apple cider vinegar
- 10 garlic cloves
- Start by crushing the garlic clove since it releases allicin in this way. (Allicin is the main biologically active component of garlic.)
- Next, you should mix it with apple cider vinegar and honey. Namely, blend it for about 15 seconds at full speed.
- Then, place it in a jar, and keep in the fridge for about 5 days.
- Make sure you stir the mixture daily.
How to Use It:
You should consume 2 teaspoons of this all-natural syrup first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. You can also mix it with a glass of water because its taste is too strong.
- Gottlieb, Bill. ”Alternative Cures: The Most Effective Natural Home Remedies for 160 Health Problems”;
- Chillemi, Stacey. ”Natural Cures for Common Conditions: Learn How to Stay Healthy and Help the Body Using Alternative Medicine, Herbals, Vitamins, Fruits and Vegetables”;
- Hutchinson, Elena. ”The Apple Cider Vinegar Bible: Home Remedies, Treatments And Cures From Your Kitchen”;