It has been estimated that about 31 million Americans suffer from sinus disease. These people spend a lot of money on medication for relieving the unpleasant and annoying symptoms.
In general, sinusitis is a commonly experienced condition, which is characterized by inflamed sinus lining that is typically triggered by a viral infection. Furthermore, the sinuses are actually small cavities filled with air that are located behind the forehead and cheekbones. However, they can be filled with fluid, viruses, bacteria, and fungi, thus resulting in a sinus infection.
Sinus blockage can be triggered by a common cold, deviated septum, nasal polyps, or allergic rhinitis.
Additionally, those experiencing nose or sinus structural blockage, weak immune system, allergies, or asthma have a higher risk of developing the condition.
There Are a Few Sinusitis Types:
– Recurrent sinusitis. It is followed by a few attacks in a period of one year.
– Sub-acute sinusitis. This type of sinusitis is characterized by experiencing the symptoms within a period of 2 months.
– Acute sinusitis. It includes symptoms of a common cold, like facial pain, and a runny, stuffy nose that last about 1 month.
– Chronic sinusitis. This type of sinusitis could last more than 2 months.
Those suffering from this health issue know that the symptoms can be quite frustrating and even unbearable. But, in this article, we are going to present you a folk remedy for sinusitis that is extremely powerful. Apple cider vinegar is the primary ingredient of the cure. Moreover, it is naturally packed with various nutrients, minerals, vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants, so that it acts as a remarkable natural immuno-booster, preventing a lot of diseases.
The following ingredients are included in the natural sinusitis cure recipe:
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Freshly squeezed juice from one lemon
- Half a cup of coconut water
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
Consider using only organic ingredients in this recipe!
How to Prepare It:
Start by pouring the coconut water in a pan and then put it on the heat. Next, it should be poured in a large cup, and the ACV should be also added in it. It should be stirred well and left to cool off.
Afterwards, the cayenne pepper and honey should be added and the solution should be stirred again.
Finally, the lemon juice should be added and stirred well.
It is recommended to consume the remedy in the morning on an empty stomach as well as in the evening before bedtime until the symptoms of your sinus infection disappear.
- Chopra, Deepak. ”Alternative Medicine”;
- Tilgner, Sharol. ”Herbal Medicine from the Hearth of the Earth”;
- Retelny, Victoria. ”Healthy Healing Foods”;
- Cohen, Alissa. ”Raw Food for Everyone”;