The video below suggests 5 all-natural antibiotics as well as explains what they are good for:
Here Is an Excerpt from the Video:
– Vitamin C – If your body has high vitamin C levels, this helps keep your immune system strong and healthy. In case of high levels of stress, and sickness, the levels of this vitamin in your body are greatly depleted.
According to the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, vitamin C could destroy a resistant culture in vitro. The results showed that it couldn’t develop a vitamin C resistance.
So, the next time you feel like you are coming down with flu or cold-like symptoms, you may want to take 1000 mg of Vitamin C, three times daily for one week. The symptoms will probably go away within a couple of days.
The video below explains the benefits of vitamin C:
– Goldenseal – It is an astringent herb used to fight infections of the mucous membranes. This herbal remedy can also reduce inflammation. It possesses antimicrobial alkaloids, including berberine.
Additionally, it can also prevent harmful bacteria from adhering to tissue surfaces. That’s not all, this herb also has antifungal properties, and is effective against diarrhea and protozoa.
According to the University of NC, goldenseal is also effective against antibiotic-resistant bacteria known as MRSA.
Moreover, in another study, the Egypt Agricultural Center actually infected fish with harmful bacteria. The first group was treated with antibiotics, whereas the second group was treated with goldenseal. The first group had an 84% recovery rate, whereas the second group had an 87% recovery rate.
– Garlic Cloves – Garlic is packed with potent antioxidants. Allicin is its main active component, which is typically present in freshly crushed garlic. Moreover, garlic has remarkable antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal properties that make it an effective all-natural antibiotic. The University of Maryland notes that it could boost the immune system.
According to studies, garlic could improve the action of the antibiotic known as gentamicin. Also, it has been found to reduce the negative effects of this antibiotic on the kidneys.
Garlic has also been found to decrease the severity and duration of common colds.
– Olive Leaf – It is actually the leaf of the olive tree and acts as an excellent herbal antibiotic.
Many studies have found that this natural remedy acts as an alternative to prescription antibiotics. It has been found to kill off harmful stomach bacteria, and even antibiotic resistant MRSA.
What’s more, olive leaf has antifungal and antiviral properties that make it a potent viral and fungal fighter.
– Oregano Oil – Oregano oil is among the most powerful herbal antibiotics. It is too strong because it takes about 1000 pounds of oregano to make one pound of oregano oil.
In addition, Georgetown University Medical Center tested oregano oil in vitro on staphylococcus bacteria. The results showed that even small amounts of the oil had the same healing properties as those of prescription antibiotics. However, oregano oil did not cause the side effects that usually come with prescription antibiotics.
That’s not all, the Journal of Medicine published a study in which oregano oil showed potent antibacterial properties against five different species of bad bacteria, including E-Coli. Also, the oil has incredible antifungal and antiviral properties.
Thymol and carvacrol are the 2 active compounds found in the oil that prevent or fight fungal and bacterial, viruses, parasites, Candida, inflammation, and even tumors.
To use, take oregano oil for 2-4 weeks at a time. You may want to take Gaia brand of oregano oil.
– Bromelain – Bromelain helps in the treatment of bronchitis and upper respiratory infections.
– Coenzyme Q10 – The antibiotic properties of coenzyme Q10 make it a good natural remedy for COPD, bronchitis, and upper respiratory.
– Forsythia Suspensa – It acts as an incredible broad spectrum antibiotic.
– Grapefruit Seed Extract – This natural remedy has anti-parasitic, antiviral, and fungicide properties that make it an effective natural broad spectrum antibiotic.
– Tea Tree Oil – Tea tree oil helps fight bacterial, fungal and yeast infections.
– Oregon Grape – Oregon grape has powerful antibacterial properties that help fight bacterial infections. It can also be used to fight urinary tract and intestinal infections.
– Colloidal Silver – Colloidal silver is a great antibiotic. It helps alleviate toothaches and fight sinus, eat and upper respiratory infections. In addition, it has been found to destroy about 600 different germ strains. On the other hand, almost all over-the-counter antibiotics have been found to be only effective against a few.
To relieve a toothache, put a solution of swishing colloidal silver in your mouth for a few minutes on a daily basis. You may want to use the Sovereign Silver brand as it is easily absorbable. Of course, you can use any other well-known brand or simply prepare your own for best results.
– Bee Propolis – Bee propolis acts as a natural antibiotic, antiviral and anti-inflammatory agent. It is extremely effective against respiratory infections.
-Manuka Honey – The strong antibacterial properties of this type of honey help promote wound healing and fight MRSA.
– Andrographis Paniculata – The antibacterial properties found in this remedy help fight sinus problems, upper respiratory tract infections, headaches, sore throats, and coughs.
– Echinacea Tincture – This herbal remedy is a great alternative to prescription antibiotics as a result of its antibacterial properties. It can soothe a sore throat. Also, it has a beneficial effect on your genitourinary, respiratory, and digestive tracts.
Note: This information is for informational purposes only and in case you suffer from any type of infection, consult your physician first to ensure that the infection is treated properly.
- Buhner, Stephen. ˮHerbal Antibiotics: Natural Alternatives for Treating Drug-resistant Bacteriaˮ;
- Fitzgerald, Maggie. ˮHealing Herbsˮ;