Have you ever asked yourself what the best and healthiest diet for cancer is? In this article, we are going to present you the answer to this question.
Dr. Johanna Budwig, a German biochemist and one of the most eminent experts on oils and fats, discovered that the proper mixture of flaxseed oil and cottage cheese or quark offers beneficial effects in the prevention and treatment of cancer.
The Budwig Diet was developed in 1950s and it may be a potential natural cancer cure:
Dr. Budwig was examining the disease and illness pathogenesis, when she observed that quark possessed the exact sulphydryl groups present in cancer medication. To explain you more deeply, these sulphydryl groups include methionine and cysteine amino acids.
While examining oils and fats, she further concluded that polyunsaturated fatty acids are the main elements of cellular membranes. If cells do not have cellular membranes that function properly, then they cannot carry out life processes like cellular respiration. Also, they will not be able to divide as well as create new cells.
Here Are the 2 Essential Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids that Support the Cell Membranes:
- Linolenic Acid (omega-3 fatty acid) They have been found to possess cancer-fighting properties.
- Linoleic Acid (omega-6 fatty acid).
How Does the Budwing Diet Work?
Once the quark’s sulphydryl groups bind with the flaxseed oil’s unsaturated fatty acids, a chemical reaction occurs. In addition, this chemical reaction makes the flaxseed water soluble, penetrates a cell and supplies it with energy.
Furthermore, every single cell in the human body requires proper energy to perform and energize the biological functions. Specifically, the mixture of cottage cheese or quark and flaxseed oil can actually provide the cells with the needed energy to function properly.
In the research conducted by Dr. Budwig, her cancer patients experienced better oxygen supply to the cells. They also experienced positive results in the treatment of all types of cancer, such as breast, gastrointestinal, skin and brain cancer.
How to Introduce the This Anti-Cancer Protocol into Your Daily Routine:
Dr. Budwig pointed out that the patient should stick to specific recommendations to treat cancer. She recommended the following guidelines:
- Always consume purified water
- Exclude any processed food from your daily diet
- Eat fresh and organic veggies and fruits
- Avoid consuming meat, animal fat, or sugar
- Get right amounts of sunshine in order to promote optimal physical and mental health
- Do not eat leftovers
- Limit your intake of medication and supplements
- Grind flaxseeds, let them sit for about 15 minutes and then eat them
- Combine flaxseed oil with cottage cheese or quark in a 1:2 ratio until you create a well-blended mixture
Dr. Budwig suggested that cancer patients should consume 8 tbsp. of flaxseed oil (in the remedy) every day. On the other hand, in case you want to use it as a cancer preventive measure, then you should take a tablespoon of the oil on a daily basis.
As the toxins found in the environment can induce cancer pathogenesis, you should try to get rid of any source of these harmful toxins. Namely, avoid using certain cooking tools like plastic trans fats and Teflon coated pans as well as avoid consuming genetically modified foods.
That’s not all, as a result of this research, many other cancer researchers have developed similar alternative cancer treatment protocols. Most of these protocols are based on lowering body acidity, enhancing cellular respiration, boosting immunity, and reducing any carcinogens in the human body.
The Budwig Diet Can Help You Reverse Cancer Completely Naturally:
In case you decide to use this diet protocol to treat cancer, then you should start buying only high-quality organic ingredients in order to speed up the healing process. For instance, you can buy Barlean’s cold pressed flax oil since it does not contain any added lignins.
In addition, the enzymes and probiotics found in Nancy’s brand of high-quality low fat cottage cheese may be tolerated by those experiencing dairy sensitivities.
Keep in mind that poor quality cottage cheese can interfere with the crucial chemical reaction between the fatty acids and sulphydryl groups.
How to Make This Cancer-Fighting Mixture
If you stick to the recommendations of this anti-cancer diet protocol, you can actually prevent and reverse cancer in a natural way. So, follow these instructions to make homemade Budwig Diet mixture:
Note: A tbsp. of flax oil and 2 tbsp. of high-quality low fat quark or cottage cheese is the right dosage for each 100 pounds of the total body weight. Also, you can adjust the recipe according to the dosage needs and the severity of your cancer symptoms.
- Pour a tablespoon of high-quality, cold pressed flaxseed oil into a glass bowl or glass container.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of low-fat quark or cottage cheese.
- Afterwards, use an immersion blender to mix it for about 60 seconds. Blend it until you get a whipped cream like mixture.
- Then, you should place 2 tablespoons of brown or golden flaxseeds in a coffee grinder and grind it for about 60 seconds. Finally, transfer the ground flaxseed in another glass bowl and add the oil and cheese mixture. You can also stir the mixture by using a spoon.
- For a better taste, you can also add some organic nuts, fruits, and spices.
- Escher, Ursula. ”A Day in the Budwig Diet: The Book: Learn Dr. Budwig’s complete home healing protocol against cancer, arthritis, heart disease & more”;
- Budwig, Johanna. ”The Oil-Protein Diet Cookbook”;