People actually put great effort to develop their abs, but they usually ignore the other core muscles. The term core is usually mistaken for the term abs. However, developing the core muscles is of great importance since it helps in developing the abs.
Moreover, the core muscles are a group of muscles, involving the glutes, abs, hips, and lower back muscles. All these muscles function together to keep the body upright as well as keep the spine stabilized.
So, practicing certain core exercises relieves lower back pain, supports good body posture, improves athletic performance, and helps prevent injuries.
Here Is an Excellent 3-Day Exercise Plan that Can Help You Lose Extra Pounds and Flatten Your Belly:
You should start practicing these 3 simple exercises. They typically take 5 minutes. For best results, repeat them twice.
- Skyscrapers — Do 10 reps per side
- Windshield Wipers — Do 10 reps per side
- Army Crawls — Do 36 steps
The following day, you should practice these 4 exercises. They also take about 5 minutes. Also, it is advisable to repeat them twice for maximum results.
- Breakdancer — Do 15 reps per side
- Skydiver — Stay in this pose for about half a minute
- Dead Bug — Do 10 reps
- Thread the Needle — Do 10 reps per side
Practice these 4 exercises for 6 minutes. Keep in mind that they are more difficult than the previous ones.
- Crab kicks into Superman — Do 6 reps per side
- Star leg raise — Do 10 reps per side
- Side V-ups — Do 10 reps per side
- Over/under — Do 10 reps per side
- Charalambous, Andy. ”Best Flat Belly Exercises: Lose Belly Fat, Lose Inches With These Easy To Follow Exercise, Workout And Nutritional Methods”;
- Williams, Sandra. ”The Obesity Cure: How To Lose Weight Fast, Obesity Health Risks And Treatment Tips”;