Maintaining good joint function is of great importance for practicing the following physical activities: walking, jumping, running, and playing sports. You should eat healthy, get plenty of sleep, exercise regularly, and avoid injuries to keep your joints healthy.
To explain you more deeply, a joint is the physical point of connection between bones located in the body. There are 2 types of joints, such as movable, including knees, shoulders, and hips; as well as rigid, including the joints between the skull bones. Joints also have many fibrous connective tissues that connect the bones together. They also connect the muscles to the bones and cartilages. Moreover, the cartilage is responsible for movement because it actually lets bones glide over one another. What’s more, it can also prevent the bones form rubbing against each other, thus protecting them.
But, did you know that knees are one of the largest and most important joints as they promote good body posture and enable legs movement? However, getting older can lead to a lot of injuries and wounds that could loosen the knees and lower the tendon and ligament lubrication. Therefore, the knees will become less mobile and flexible.
But, here is a natural remedy that can significantly strengthen your joints and bones and improve your knee health. Also, it includes incredible ingredients, which could provide energy and strengthen all parts and systems in the human body. Specifically, the ingredients are abundant in magnesium, bromelain, and silicon, which can alleviate pain thanks to their potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- 2 cups of pineapple (organic)
- 1 cup of instant oatmeal
- 2 cups of vanilla almond milk (organic)
- Half a tbsp. of cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. of crushed almonds (organic)
- 3 tbsp. of raw honey (organic)
- Start by cooking the oatmeal and then squeeze the pineapple juice.
- Next, you should place the almonds, almond milk, cinnamon, and honey in a blender and add the pineapple juice and oatmeal in it.
- Make sure you blend it until you create a well-blended mixture.
- Finally, you can also add a couple of ice cubes in it and blend the mixture once again.
- Virtue, Julie. ”Arthritis Relief Smoothies — Quick and Easy Delicious Smoothies for Arthritis Relief”;
- Brown, Ellen. ”Healing Joint Pain Naturally: Safe and Effective Ways to Treat Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and Other Joint Diseases”;