From household cleaners, environmental chemicals, pesticides, MSG, BPA, toxins in prescription drugs and vaccines, you are exposed to a large amount of toxic chemicals on a regular basis.
Unfortunately, toxins are everywhere in the modern society. Nowadays, it is almost impossible to avoid exposure to all these toxins. The human body isn’t genetically designed to deal with high levels of toxins that are building up in the tissues.
Namely, toxin exposure is among the main causes of low vitality. It affects individuals in many different ways depending on their individual biochemical make-up. In addition, an individual’s state health depends on whether or not the immune system can protect the body from the chemical assault. Over exposure to toxins could seriously impair the immune system.
Toxins and Their Impact on Children’s Health
The problem of toxic exposure has elevated over the past few decades. There are more children now that are sick and taking prescription medication compared to there are healthy children. In fact, there are multiple factors that lead to this but the extreme toxin exposure is a major factor that can be controlled.
Unluckily, toxins are damaging the children’s health and resulting in disease. Approximately, 12 million children in the U.S. under the age of 18 experience some behavioral, learning, or developmental disabilities.
Additionally, about 6.5 million children under the age of 18 were diagnosed with asthma in 2005. Moreover, the incidence of childhood cancers increased about 27% between 1975 and 2002. Furthermore, the incidence of allergic dermatitis in children elevated about 300% between 1960 and 1990. That’s not all, the incidence of ADHD and Autism have increased about 400% in the last 20 years.
Even though children are exposed to the same toxins as adults, they are actually more vulnerable to toxins compared to adults because:
- A child receives more than 50 vaccines that possess many different toxins before the age of 6;
- Pound for pound kids may consume more food, drink more juices/water, and breathe more air compared to the average adult. This elevates their exposure to toxins;
- Their bodies still grow.
Children Are Exposed to These 10 Toxins on a Regular Basis:
– Toxins Present in Vaccines: As you probably know, vaccines aren’t safe. So, it is a good idea to educate yourself completely prior to deciding how many and which type of vaccines to give to your child. Keep in mind that vaccines are loaded with toxic chemicals that may have a negative impact on your child’s health and contribute to disease.
In addition, here are some of the most common ingredients found in vaccines:
- Ammonium Sulfate
- Soy Protein extracts
- Egg Protein extracts
- Chicken embryo cells
- Calf serum protein
- Monkey kidney cells
- Cells from horse and pig blood
- Human cells from aborted fetal tissue
- Antibiotics, like streptomycin and neomycin
- MSG or Monosodium Glutamate
- GMO yeast
- Aluminum (related to a higher risk of Alzheimer’s disease)
- Thimerosal (mercury), particularly in flu vaccines
– Mercury Fillings: It is a well-known fact that the mercury found in these fillings can be slowly leached into the child’s body, thus leading to long-term neurological damage.
– Soft Drinks: Soft drinks possess high levels of phosphoric acid that could dissolve the teeth of your child and result in softening of the bones. Plus, the high fructose corn syrup found in these beverages can contribute to obesity, toxicity, and even diabetes.
– Pesticides in the Environment, Home, and Food: These pesticides can enter your body through your skin or by inhalation. Also, you may eat meat and produce that possess high levels of pesticides.
– Toxic Chemicals in Household Cleaning Products: If ingested, bleach can result in grave danger. Moreover, if ingested, window cleaners can be dangerous or even fatal. Although you do not ingest them, these toxins could be absorbed into your body through your skin or by inhalation.
– Toxins in Personal Care Products and Shampoo: You may not recognize most of the ingredients on the product labels of your toothpaste, deodorant, soap, body wash, or shampoo. These personal care products may possess toxic chemicals that could harm your health.
– Toxins Present in Laundry Detergents: Although laundry products smell nice, the chemicals that result in that fragrance may have cancer-causing properties. These chemicals are absorbed by your clothing, through your skin and then into your body.
– Toxins Found in Fast Foods and Processed Foods: A hot dog possesses artificial flavors and colors, synthetic chemicals, nitrates and preservatives. That’s not all, all these chemicals are used in most fast and processed foods and are known to be very toxic.
– MSG in Personal Care Products and Foods: Monosodium glutamate or MSG is a food additive often added to processed meats, soups, canned veggies, and more. Moreover, the Food and Drug Administration has classified it as a food ingredient, which is “generally recognized as safe.” However, its use still remains controversial since it has been associated with a wide range of health issues.
– Prescription Drugs: Prescription drugs are toxic and inherently dangerous. Specifically, antibiotics are among the most toxic classes of drugs. Furthermore, a great number of children are also being prescribed antidepressants that come with many serious side effects.
What’s more, medications that are used to treat ADHD are also toxic and dangerous. In addition, they actually belong to a class of drugs known as amphetamines and have similar properties to street drugs such as speed and meth. Any parent wouldn’t even consider giving meth to their child. But, when a physician gives you a prescription for a legal version of the same drug, you will give it to your child.
- Dadd, Debra. ”Toxic Free: How to Protect Your Health and Home from the Chemicals ThatAre Making You Sick”;
- Schapiro, Mark. ”Exposed: The Toxic Chemistry of Everyday Products and What’s at Stake for American Power”;