Hypertension is a very common condition characterized by high blood force against the artery walls. The condition is also known as high blood pressure and does not trigger any specific symptoms.
However, if left untreated, high blood pressure could lead to many health issues, including a stroke, heart attack, heart disease, etc. The common risk factors for this condition include stress, family history, obesity, smoking, and excessive alcohol consumption. High blood pressure patients typically take beta-blockers to reduce their symptoms.
It has been considered that hypertension usually affects blood type-A, aggressive and tense individuals. But, it has been found that even the most relaxed and calm person can experience high blood pressure.
Here Is an Ancient German Recipe for Reducing Blood Pressure:
- A thumb-sized ginger root
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 unpeeled lemons
- 4 drops of lavender essential oil
- 68 ounces of filtered water
Note: Use only organic ingredients for this recipe.
Start by washing and cutting the lemons in tracks. Next, you should clean the garlic cloves as well as peel the ginger root.
Then, take a blender and place the ingredients in it. Make sure you blend until you create a well-blended mixture.
Transfer the resulted mixture in a pan. You should heat it, while pouring the water in it slowly. Bring it to a boil and stir it all the time.
Finally, remove it from the heat, let it cool down and then strain it.
Keep it in glass bottles in the fridge.
Take the remedy once on an empty stomach, about 2 hours before your breakfast every day.
It is recommended to shake the beverage before consuming it, as the ginger can remain at the bottom of the bottle.
It is good to know that ginger and lemon can neutralize the smell of garlic, so you can take remedy with ease.
Also, in Case of High Blood Pressure, You Should Include These Foods in Your Daily Diet:
– Foods rich in fiber – The main ingredients of any healthy and balanced diet are unprocessed foods abundant in fiber, like fruits, veggies, and seeds.
– Foods low in sodium – If you are a hypertension sufferer, you should not consume more than 1500-2000 mg of salt on a daily basis. On the other hand, the regular consumption of salty foods can increase the blood pressure levels.
– Foods high in potassium – In fact, potassium is an excellent mineral that can counteract the effect of sodium, thus reducing blood pressure levels, So, it is advisable to increase your consumption of high-potassium foods, such as bananas, avocados, melons, etc.
– Foods packed with omega-3 fatty acids – The regular consumption of omega-3 rich foods can reduce inflammation and help in case of high blood pressure. Therefore, introduce wild caught salmon, grass-fed beef, flax and chia seeds in your diet since they are a great source of these beneficial fatty acids.
– Dark chocolate – Consider consuming dark chocolate, which possesses 200 mg of cocoa phenols that may help in lowering your blood pressure levels.
Avoid the Following Foods to Help Decrease Your Blood Pressure Levels:
– High-sodium foods – It a well-known fact that the consumption of high-sodium foods can elevate blood pressure levels. Hence, it is recommended to exclude these foods from your diet. For instance, avoid consuming processed foods, olives, pickles, and canned foods as they contain high sodium content.
– Omega-6 and trans fats – They are harmful fats present in conventional meats and packaged foods. These fats can lead to greater inflammation in the body. In addition, they can also raise blood pressure levels.
– Caffeine – Drinking several caffeine-rich beverages daily can raise blood pressure levels.
– Alcohol – Too much alcohol can narrow arteries as well as elevate blood pressure levels.
– Sugar – Excessive sugar intake has been associated with high blood pressure.