In this article, we are going to present you useful advice on how to use common everyday products as an excellent substitution for the commercial ones, and effectively help in the prevention of treatment of a wide range of health conditions.
A List of Several Products, How to Use Them, and Their Health Benefits:
– Castile soap serves as an excellent homemade dish soap, body wash, laundry detergent, hand soap, all-purpose household cleaner, or pet shampoo. On the other hand, this soap showed beneficial effects in the treatment of various skin conditions, including eczema, acne, and psoriasis. It can also make your skin look more beautiful and much healthier.
– Coconut oil can be used as a natural deodorant, hair growth booster, teeth whitener, lip gloss, and wood polisher. It is miraculous oil that has an ability to prevent the appearance of wrinkles, boost the immune system and energy levels, help in cases of migraine, arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions, enhance thyroid, brain, and digestive function, improve memory, prevent hypertension and heart disease, etc.
– White vinegar acts as an extraordinary natural silver polisher, conditioner, odor remover, and all-purpose cleaner, including floor, windows, soap scum from the bathroom, rust from bolts, tools, etc. In addition, this type of vinegar can alleviate bee stings, unclog the drains, and relieve an upset stomach.
– Apple Cider Vinegar can keep away fleas, neutralize odor, kill weeds, as well as act as a homemade hair shampoo. When it comes to its therapeutic effects, ACV has been proven to help in the prevention of common colds, diabetes, heal a sore throat, destroy various viruses, bacteria and infections, balance blood pressure and cholesterol levels, alleviate the unpleasant symptoms of sunburn, help in the weight loss process, detoxify the entire body, and so on.
– Baking soda serves as an effective deodorant, toothpaste, oven and toilet cleaner.
This common ingredient can also help in cases of cold, flu, diaper rash, heartburn, digestive problems, muscle cramps and pain, molds, fungi, and parasites, fatigue, etc.
– Lemon juice can be used for cloth whitening, glass cleaning, hair cleaning and disinfecting, and so on. Moreover, the juice of this fruit can act as a powerful natural detoxification agent, boost the immune system and digestion, balance pH levels, treat a common cold and sore throat, prevent kidney stones and wrinkles, and help in the process of losing weight.
– Castor oil can actually keeps away rodents, act as an effective laxative, promote optimal plant health. Also, it can strengthen the eyelashes, soften the cuticles, heal itchy and dry skin and cracked heels, relieve constipation and menstrual cramps, and help in cases of asthma, digestive issues, and various types of infections.
- Grover, Sukhmani. ”Amazing Health Benefits of Coconut Oil”;
- Palmer, Sharon. ”Plant-Powered for Life”;
- Willet, Walter. ”Eat, Drink, and Be Healthy”;
- Trainor, Adam. ”The Apple Cider Vinegar Book”;